Window Awnings can be a great addition for any home, business or outdoor space. Our window awnings protect windows and their interior from heat and UV damage and is a great way to cut down on your energy bills while adding beauty and elegance to your home or business.
Types of Awnings:
- Track-Lock Awnings: Use a track guided system enabling the fabric to glide smoothly and stop at any height.
- Folding Arm Awnings: Can be extended when sunny. When not required, the arms can retract the fabric back onto the roller. Various bracket options are designed to suit different applications;
- Pivot Arm Awnings: Rotates on a fixed point; Circulate the flow of air and decrease the direct sun rays; operated either by rope, tape cord lock, crank and motorized options; suitable for lower and upper levels;
- Wire Guide/ Channel Guide Awnings: Pull down and push up; ideal for verandahs and decks; can be locked in preset positions.
- Canopy Awnings: Over windows, doors & shopfronts; decorative.
• Manufactured in Australia;
• Offers great sun protection over a large area;
• Energy saving – proven to reduce cooling energy cost by up to 58%;
• Crank/ gear operated or motorized;
• Linked with optional sun, wind & rain sensors;
• Hi-tech quality solar fabric, against UV degradation;
• Scalloped, straight or no valance options;
• All awnings come with a 2 year guarantee on manufacture and materials